Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My new essentials


VOLUPTE SHEER CANDY #8:YSL

DUO EYE SHADOW #3097/KAUAI

SMUDGE PROOF EYESHADOW BASE 

my lovely new makeup essentials for spring/summer

Birthday Gift from my girl ♡
Here it is. These are my new favs :) I have been looking for new items which makes me refresh.
So, about 2 weeks ago I went out to explore new items, and YES! I found them <3
This is my very personal reference, but I would love to share with you.

#NARS 
After I tried lots of types eye shadows, I realize NARS eyeshadows are the most pigmented and long last eyeshadows. I really recommend this NARS duo eyeshadows for those who love gorgeous, shimmery looks :)

Also, I was looking for new eyeshadow base, since I have been not satisfied my previous one which is BOBBI BROWN cream eyeshadow. Actually, at first I was about to buy Urban Decay eyeshadow primer, (**because lots of fashion blogger and vloggers use Urban Decay one !!!!)  however after I saw a video on youtube I changed my mind! (I really like this NARS eyeshadow base so far :) )
THIS IS IT ▼


#YSL
I have been using some other lipsticks and lip gloss, such as Dior, CHANEL, ANA SUI, etc...
But I highly recommend YSL's! Because their color is simply amazing. So bright, fresh, and it lasts forever. When I went to HongKong last summer, I just stopped by DFS (Airport Duty Free Stores) and I fell in love with this guy! I also have their lip gloss and that is one of favorite as well.  
The color I chose is kind of blueish purple. When the cosmetics shop staff brought this color, I was surprised, yet after I apply this color on my lips, it turns gorgeous, juicy pink! 
So if you re tired of simple/pure pink, you may like this color :)

I hope this would help you to find new side of you. 
Thanks for reading ♡
Emicanna xx










No comments:

Post a Comment