Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Finally Finals Fine!

It has been long time to write new post. I have been so busy this semester for school and I could not have time to write anything here. But yay!!! Finally I am done with All Classes in this semester !!!

Currently, I am going to American University in Tokyo and I just transferred here in this summer.
Before I came to this school, I was studying in California to get my B.A. Compare to the previous school, my current University is really different, such as class style, demographic, ethnicity and so forth. Since it is really small school, I sometimes wish that they have like bigger campus. But anyways, it is very multicultural and very practical which I like the best about my school.


This semester, I took a production class for the first time. Because I love to watch movies and I really wanted to learn not only about film history but also about the technical side and all the production process. And I am very happy that I took this course because I literally learned the all the process from preproduction to postproduction. On top that, we were required to create 3 different films during this semester. That means we have to work with classmates as create team. As you can image, it is not easy thing to work with other people, especially if the people are from different cultures or different backgrounds. However, if you got through the all the harsh and tough process, you will feel so much accomplishment which you cannot really understand until you made it. It is one of those thing that you can only know from your own experience ;) I am very grateful that I could meet and work with such a talented, incredible creative people. I wish I can share all the works that we did.
Anyways, I will continue writing about my university life story.

P.S. I decide to write this blog because I got inspired from Jenny from Tsangtastic! I started following her blog because I simply love her fashion. But as soon as I found out she is in California I was so connected to her. Since then I often check her blog and her SNS. I really wish I can go back to Cali soon.


Thank you very much for reading! xx
Emika 
Photo From San Diego/2010



No comments:

Post a Comment