Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Creation ♡


Hi there,
It has been quite while since the last post. I have gone through a lot of things in this past few months. I did not feel like posting something here.
Anyways, today I want to share with you one of my favorite hobby, COOKING!!! I am a such a food lover, and yes I eat a lot too. But, I also love to cook.

Since it was holiday season and also I and my sister's birthday was the end of the last month, I did eat out quite often compared to normal days. Of course I had lots of birthday cakes and drinks which made my diet little different. So, I felt I need to balance out the unhealthy diet.



Stair fry with Olive Oil



Put some salt and black pepper



I also made sandwich after I saw Song of Style's Instagram !
AVOCADO is my favorite!



Add a bit of mayonnaise 



Smoke Ham/Avocado

Tuna/Avocado spinach 




Hope you enjoy my receipts and please try to make one for yourself! 
It is easy and really yummy;)

Emika xx







No comments:

Post a Comment